Laziness is always looking for a friend
It found me once and it has been around since then
Laziness is never waiting by the door
It sweeps right through and it will never be ignored
- Spoof of WestLife’s “Loneliness knows me by name”
Anyway laziness is not that bad….Following points will make my point clear
- First and foremeost advantage is you will find the fastest way of doing things as you do not want to do work all the time.
- And since you are on a mission to find a way to do the work faster, you will also become creative Next is since you are so lazy to do the work, you will delegate the work, obviously to a workalholic….thus you will come to learn the power of delegation.
- Since you are delegating, your team will feel more empowered and will always back you, since you are developing leadership qualities in them….
- Your friends will always help you when they see that you are lazy… Ofcourse if you go towards the extreme point of laziness then they will also stop helping…so exercise caution
- You will be more tending to sit back and relax, thus you can generate newer ideas faster and people will admire you for your brilliant ideas.
- Everybody around you will feel some empathy towards you as everyone will identify some part of themselves with you.
- You will also be the beacon of hope for others around you, as whenever they will be in difficuly, they only have to look at the amount of your pending work and they will heave a sigh of relief
- Also you will have a great family life as you will always be coming back home on time…and will be able to spend lots of time with your kids…
- Finally there will always be a smile on your face…you will be always living a contended life…Ofcourse you will have to work hard at deadlines but during those times even workalholic will be working….so again you will have a big smile
So thats it from my side…hope you may know some other advantages which i may have missed….
PS:- I want to thank Mukund as i got the idea from him and from my friend Sachin who is the Laziest Person in the World