am honestly floored and am kinda basking in its glory ;)
The first one's is the Honest Scrap award from none other than Meghana
A big thank you to you!!!!
- Thank the person giving you this award
- Copy the award to your blog.
- place a link to their blog
- Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
- Nominate 10 Bloggers.
- Place a link to those Blogger.
- Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
- Sleep - I love sleeping. A champion when it comes to sleep.
- Languages - Bad at languages. With the exception of English which is can be considered as passable, the rest gets the mix of all the languages that I know so far ;)
- Movies - am not a movie buff. But make it a point to watch all the movies that my friends recommend. ;)
- Poems - Would to love to compose more poems instead of the drab emails that I compose day-in and ay-out. Hope this blog sees more of poems soon!
- Deadlines - Somehow I love deadlines. Not that I would be dancing with deadlines round the corner. Love the tense atmosphere just before the deadline when achieving it comes in question.
- Inquisitive - Love poking my head into things that are completely useless to me. The curosity of knowing how things work or what circumstances caused a particular event always gets me. Thats where all the political news come from.
- Technology - passionate about technology. But not very keen on gadgets. I would go with a gadget only if I have a requirement. So the gadgets that I have may not be the latest nor the best. It may only be just right.
Rules to accept the award:
- Link to the person who gave it to you
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Pass it on to 10 happy bloggers
- Notify the nominees about this Happy Award.
- A good deep sleep - You have to be happy to be the true champion
- Sports - am always game for it
- Books - love reading new things all the time
- Friends - friends anytime :)
- Teaching - Even when I have to give a small KT, I would be delighted ;)
- Taking people's cases - although am not very good at it but do give a try with some friends (Read Himanshu :P)
- Poking around - finding new ways of looking at things
- Twilights - Sunrise, sunset and the clear blue skies :)
- Good old hindi songs - espescially when I am coming back from work
Whew! Now I pass on the Honesty award and the Happy Blogger award to the following bloggers.
- Himanshu - http://himanshukoshe.wordpress.com/ - At par with the best when it comes to movie reviews. A thumbs-up from him brings the movie to my must-watch list.
- Arun - http://arun-bohemianwanderer.blogspot.com/ - Watch out his comic stripes. He can make the dead laugh if they can see ;)
- Sudhakar - http://idlivadasambar.wordpress.com/ - Home to some delicious breakfast here of a different kind ;)
- Saurabh Nair - http://nairsaurabh.blogspot.com/ - Quizzes, Finance and business new - the place to be.
- Nethra - http://otioseopinions.blogspot.com/ - For a dose of fiction
- Farida Rizwan - http://www.chaptersfrommylife.blogspot.com/ - A story of surviving cancer
- Subups - http://subups.blogspot.com/ - The bike rider riding in God's own country
- Ajit - http://proclamationofsoul.blogspot.com/ Although he won't like this, but he is an honest blogger.
- Merlin - http://www.merlinfrancanto.com/ - Photography - this is the place
- Gary - http://somephilosophywilldonoharm.blogspot.com/ - Do blog more dude!