Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[A-Z Challenge] Its G for Gravity!

Created from the dusts of the big bang - billions of years old, and still going strong, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Grrrrrrraaaaaaaaaavityyyyyy!!!!


Of all those who have preluded me, I was the only one there when the big bang happened! Although I was weak, I was still there. I am one of the forces which shaped this universe. The universe may not have come all right but we were the principal architects of it. We have moved the enormous masses around with that big bang.

I am the one of the most visible forces on earth. Numerous phenomena happen just because of me and many of them also do not occur because of me. Despite all this, humans were not aware of for major part of their history. It was that one apple that fell on a fairly intelligent fellow that made humans aware of my presence. God bless that apple and that intelligent fellow. For without them, I would still be invisible to the human race.

Not that I need any spotlight. But when evolution has worked so much to develop intelligence in human beings, it needs to be put to use in some way. That recognition was the least that they could do. 

Big bang was what I want to talk about. Ah! Those were the days. We had no knowledge of what we have to do. We just had couple of gases with us and were ordered to create a Universe out of nothing. Think about that. No requirements, no directions nothing. Only we, forces were present and these gases that moved according to our will.

Moreover, in the universe of things, I was the weakest of all and the nuclear forces were way stronger than me. But I gained strength as particles started acquiring masses and there my work began shaping the universe and you can see the result.

Right now the universe is in cruise control mode and it is going to be in this mode for sometime now. At least till the time, most of you readers are alive. For me, nothing changes. I am strong now and I can manage the things around with nuclear and electromagnetic forces.

We have become a great team. For big distances, I am in charge. As the distances reduce, other forces take over and influence the shaping of universe. During those times, I sit arm up on my chair, smiling at their work. Yep I have me place for relaxation though not exactly a chair. It exists in the minute spaces within the smaller particles where I am at the weakest.

Still we are always working. Our work is still not finished as little bits of events disturb Universe's balance and we have a job to maintain and shape it up as per the new events such as supernova, black holes, death of a star, etc. So now going back to what I do best but not before saying thanks to this not so intelligent fellow for allowing me to voice myself after billions of years of working in silence!

PS: This is part of the April A-Z Challenge where a post has to be posted every day in the month of April except on Sundays. The details are present here.

18 comments:

  1. This is my type of blog! Thanks for stopping by mine so I could see this. I can't wait to see what you do for the rest of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samuel! Glad you visited back and hope I can keep up with your expectations :)

      Delete
  2. Creativity. Great. If it was taught in school, maybe I might have understood Gravity better then :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellently done! Nice story with a lesson..I like those...should be part of H2 channel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your wonderful comment!

      Delete
  4. Ah, gravity, you are so unkind to thee!

    New follower via the A to Z. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...nobody likes a messenger! :)
      Thanks for visiting and following!

      Delete
  5. Ha! While we chose the same word, we could not have written any more differently. Sometimes I wish I could be on the moon. Gravity causes so many troubles for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep..it couldn't have been more different! Am too in the same boat when it comes to go to a place with lesser gravity :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Fantastic!! Keep such good posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very creative and an interesting post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nice creative post Dishit. Very well written !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Suppi! Glad to see you here :)

      Delete